All the American express Confirm cardholder who are looking to activate credit card can visit www.americanexpress.com/confirmcard. As the members can make use of these explicit cards online via mail service. As the card holders can access the website 24 hours and seven days a week to set of their card.
So if you are among the new users of American Express card who received their card recently, you have to note that you can activate your card online using americanexpress.com/confirmcard. As American express is becoming the top brands now a day.
Types of American Express Credit Card
American Express (Amex) cards are one of the most popular credit cards in the US. It is used by everyone, it’s as popular as VISA or MasterCards. There are many types of Amex cards, under the following categories:
- Travel Cards
- Cashback Cards
- Rewards Points Cards
- No Annual Fee Cards
Americanexpress.com/confirmcard | American Express Confirmcard
AmericanExpress.com/ConfirmCard is operated by the American Express Company. The AMEX cardholder will receive the card in the mail with a sticker directing them to visit the confirmation URL. Once they arrive at the Url they will be asked to provide the 15 digit card number along with the 4 digit AMEX card ID (both of these numbers can be found on the front of the card).
American Express Card Confirmation
- AMEX customer can confirm their credit card was received via US Mail.
- Requires the card number and the 4 digit card ID.
- Confirmation takes less than 2 minutes.
American Express credit cards can be used anywhere in the US where the AMEX logo is present. Consumers must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the US in order to obtain a American Express credit card.
Our favorite credit card issued by AMEX is the American Express Gold card. The AMEX Gold credit card not only looks SUPER COOL but also provides some of the best cash back rewards for consumers on the higher end of the income scale.
How to activate your American Express Confirm Card
The service to activate your Amex Card on www.americanexpress.com/confirmcard is available 24/7 on the official website. Follow the steps given below for that:
- First, you need to visit the official webpage of americanexpress.com/confirmcard. You can visit them using the button given. online.americanexpress.com/myca/oce/us/action/activation
- Now on this page, you can see a huge credit card style page.
- Enter your 15 digit card number from your credit card on the space given in the middle.
- Also, enter the 4 digit security code in the space given. It can be found on the back of your card.
- On the next page, you’ll see that it’ll ask for registering a new account.
- You need to click there and then create your own username and password. Also, you must create new security questions and more on the page.
After activating your card some of the American express users may be able to viewpoints of their account. They will be able to view their credit score 24/7.
Used when a customer has received a new American Express credit card in the mail. The new credit card may be the result of a new application, an old card was no longer working, or in the event, if fraud took place
Customers will only need 1 or 2 minutes of their time to activate the card
Requires Internet access
What are some of the best credit cards issued by American Express?
- American Express Gold Card
- The Platinum Card
- The Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card (best for consumers who travel often and stay at Starwood Hotels)
- Amex EveryDay Credit Card (ideal for the middle-class consumer looking to get the most out of their everyday purchases)
- American Express Green Card
If you have any questions about an American Express credit card or about the www.americanexpress.com/confirmcard confirmation process can be directed to an American Express customer service agent at 1-800-528-4800 24 hours a day 7 days a week.