We are going to introduce you to how to use free Whatsapp Web to chat with friends using your laptop computer if you often miss important WhatsApp chat messages while working on the computer in the office.
WhatsApp is one of the best messaging app in the world today, unlike Skype app and Facebook messenger the web base version was just introduced. So now apart from supporting all mobile platforms, WhatsApp has now launched a web-based client, so you can finally use WhatsApp on your PC and sync with your phone.
Before now it was not possible to that you can access WhatsApp on computer or laptop, but since the introduction of Web.WhatsApp.com version one can now access it using Google Chrome web browser. Though lots of people still don’t know how to use web WhatsApp on Pc.
Start WhatsApp Web on Computer
- First of all, click on the URL bar of your computer’s browser and type web.whatsapp.com. Or download WhatsApp messenger for PC here
- In next window, you will see QR code on left side of the screen. Now, pick your phone and go in Settings of WhatsApp.
- You will see the same icon WhatsApp Web in your phone. Click on it. Camera will start working. as shown below.
- Scan the QR bar code of computer with your mobile by bringing it close your computer screen. Within 3 to 5 seconds, you will be able to access WhatsApp messenger on your computer browser.
After using it, you can log-out from web.whatsapp.com. Make sure your smartphone is connected with Internet while using WhatsApp Web.
Limitation of WhatsApp Web on Laptop
If you are a good WhatsApp messenger on Android or other mobile device users, you will notice that the web interface is limited in a few ways:
- Emojis aren’t mapped to your keyboard, so you’ll need to manually add them using the emoji keyboard available in the web interface.
- You can’t start a new group chat or leave an existing group chat from the web interface.
- It’s not possible to share contacts or maps via the web interface.
- You can’t block users directly through the web interface.
- You can’t change your profile picture or profile status.
- You can’t use two browsers at the same time. While you can add multiple browsers/PCs to your phone, you can only use one at a time.
How To Download WhatsApp for Windows PC Free
If you do not want to use the web-based interface, you can easily download WhatsApp apk for laptop computer and install it in your computer so that you can always login using the already install app. To download WhatsApp free for pc
- Click Here to download WhatsApp for windows PC 64 bit and MAC. When you get to the portal, you will see
- Click on the button where you will see “Download for Windows (64 BIT)
- Run the app on your PC and install it to start chatting. But note that you must scan the QR Code with your phone.
Feel free to use the comment section bellow tp drop your question or contribution about web WhatsApp for computer, we will get back to you ASAP.