Do you want to enjoy free unlimited messaging through your Internet connection without having to pay any money, then your WebXMS login is the ultimate answer. Meanwhile, if you don’t have account yet we are still going to show you how to create eBuddyxms account here.
In our previous article where we enumerated all the simple steps on eBuddy account registration, there tried to make you understand that it was formally known as eBuddy, but now it is WebXMS. Though we are still going to tell you more about it as we proceed.
About Web XMS (eBuddy)
Web XMS formally eBuddy is web and mobile app messaging designed for everyone, everywhere! recent report has reviewed that eBuddy processes over 17 billion messages per month and that more than 30 million people completes Web XMS registration form monthly.
READ ALSO: Mingle2 Account Registration | Mingle2 Login
XMS is a free, real-time messaging app for smartphones. XMS was launched in March 2011, and it offers unlimited smartphone messaging through one’s Internet connection. In a surprise move and a return to the company’s roots as a web-based messenger, there is now a desktop version available as well.
WebXMS login can be actualized with Facebook Chat, MSN, Google Talk, Yahoo Messenger, ICQ and AOL accounts to chat free of charge in one aggregated interface. So you can choose to sign in XMS through the web version or using any of your social network account as stated above.
DON’T MISS: How To download Hater Dating App Free
Features of XMS – Unlimited Messaging
- Easy to use and send stickers
- Location Sharing & Discovery
- Group Messaging
- Picture & Video Sending
XMS app is currently available for iOS, Android, BlackBerry, Nokia and Windows Phone 7 devices so you can use it to Message any way you want.
WebXMS Login | XMS Sign in
- Go to www.ebuddy.com/
- You will see XMS user? click on the link.
- Enter your login username and password
Download and Installing XMS App on Mobile
Bellow is the simple way on how to download and install XMS on a mobile device
- Navigate to the app store for your device, and search for XMS.
- If you’re using an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch version 6.0 or later, you can download and install the XMS app here.
- If you’re using an Android device version 2.3 or later, you can download and install the XMS app here.
- Follow the prompts to install the app on your device.
- You’ll be prompted to allow notifications. If you’d like to be notified about messages and other information from the app, tap “OK.” If not, tap “Don’t Allow.” This setting can be modified later if you change your mind.
How to Set Up and Use the XMS Web Client | XMS Sign Up
- Navigate to the XMS web client at XMS.me
- You’ll have a few options from the front page of XMS.me. You can choose to sign in using your phone number, a login code provided by XMS, or via Facebook.
- If you sign in using your phone number, be aware that XMS will prompt you to enter a unique code that they provide to you.
- Once you enter your phone number, you’ll receive a message from the XMS bot in the mobile app. This message will contain the code needed to log on to the web client.
If you have any other issue concerning WebXMS Login or eBuddyxms.com account registration, then use the comment section bellow to drop your question.