This article is designed to take you through the simple steps which you need to take in order to complete your Spectrum Email Login account. Also we are going to make sure that you sign up for new Spectrum account if you don’t have account yet.
It might interest you to know that you can create Spectrum email addresses account as much as seven times for no additional charge as soon as your Spectrum Internet service is active. So that is one of the major objective of this post, to teach you how to create a new Spectrum email account.
Spectrum communications (formally Charter) is one of the largest telephone and cable providers in the U.S. Spectrum provides a webmail service through its Internet subscription packages. And as we said in the above paragraph, with one Spectrum account, you can create seven email address without extra charge.
If you haven’t register for Spectrum when it was still Charter, that means you are a new subscriber. And as a result, you will receive a free email address which is Spectrum username followed by @spectrum.net. For example, email@example.com.
Spectrum Email Login Account | Spectrum Charter Email Login
To access your Charter email address using a web browser or mobile app is very simple, all you need to is just follow the right link and remember your password and username. So to login to Spectrum account, follow the steps bellow.
- Go to https://www.spectrum.net. At the top right hand side of your browser.
- Click on “sign in” page from the Spectrum.net homepage, you will see.
- Enter the login credentials i: e, username and password in the field and then click on the Charter Email Sign in button.
- You ill find an ‘Envelope’ icon on the top of the page. Click to open the mail.
How to Edit Spectrum User Profile
- Tap on ‘My account’ settings page.
- Click on ‘User profile’ which you want to edit.
- Click ‘Edit’ to do the changes in the user profile. You will find the ‘Edit’ option in the right of every field, which you want to edit.
How to Recover a Forgotten Spectrum Username or Password
If you have forgotten your Spectrum username or password, you can recover it by clicking, “Forgot Username or Password?”, just bellow the Sign In button on the login screen.
- On the following screen choose from Get Username, Get Password, or both.
- Click the Continue button.
- Next you’ll need to type in the email address you provided when you registered your account, or your phone number
- click on the Captcha to confirm you are a real person and not a robot.
- Click the “Continue button”.
- A six digit verification code will now be sent to you by email, text message or voice call, depending on which verification method you selected.
- Enter the six digit code into the box provided on the web site.
That was how simple it is to recover your Charter email password. However, if you have any issue with your Spectrum Email Login or Charter Email Login account, use the comment section bellow to reach us.