If you have completed your Scottrade account registration process before, then this article is purely designed to help you in the process of Scottrade login account. However, if you have not signed up for account, don’t worry just follow the sign up steps here as added.
www.scottrade.com was founded by Rodger O. Riney way back 1980, and it is a discount retail brokerage firm based in U.S.A. Scottrade like other advanced Technology firms, renders its services online as well as at all retail Scottrade locations or Scottrade Centers all across the globe.
So as an online based platform, signing up account and logging in to the account is the online thing that keeps you served, be that as it may, i will be introducing to you the easiest way to create Scottrade account and access Scottrade.com login Page without experiencing common Scottrade sign in problem.
Have it in mind that authorized Scottrade account login and access indicates customer’s consent to the Scottrade Brokerage Account Agreement, and such consent is effective at all times as you continue using www.scottrade.com site.
Important Note About www.scottrade.com
- Scottrade does not charge setup, inactivity or annual maintenance fees. Meanwhile applicable transaction fees still apply.
- Scottrade does not provide tax advice. The material provided is for informational purposes only. Please consult your tax or legal advisor for questions concerning your personal tax or financial situation.
It might interest you to know that Scottrade services can be reached using your desktop to Login or you use your mobile phone to login. So with this you are assured of getting access to Scottrade user-friendly website without difficulty.
READ ALSO: How To create A New Yahoo Mail Account Free
However, note that to open a Scottrade brokerage account is simple. And you’ll just need to have the following:
- Your Social Security number or Individual Taxpayer ID
- Your employer’s name, address and phone number (if applicable)
- Your beneficiary’s Social Security number and date of birth (IRAs only)
- About 10 minutes of your time
How To Open New Scottrade Trade Account
To open a Scottrade stock new account, please complete the Brokerage Application available in the Forms Center. Mail, fax or drop off the application at your local Scottrade branch office. Or you can scan the form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can complete an online application. Our online application is available for most account types. Now to use the online Scottrade Trade application form to create your new account, follow the steps bello
- Go to Scottrade stock or trade application page at https://applynow.scottrade.com/
- Enter your first name
- Enter your last name.
- Enter your email address.
- Create a strong password.
- Re-enter the password that you created.
- Click on “Continue”.
Once you click on the Continue button, then you have to follow all prompts to complete your account set up. Once the application is received, the account will be opened and an account number will be assigned. You will be notified of your account number either by mail or by phone.
You may call your local Scottrade branch office at any time to check on the status of the application.
Scottrade Login | Scottrade Costumer Login | Scottrade Trade Login
- Go to www.scottrade.com.
- At the top right hand side of your browser click on “Costumer Login” you will see a window like
- Enter your Account Number and your login password.
- Select the page you wish to access.
- Then select your preferred language and click “LOGIN“
That is how simple it is to complete your free Scottrade login | Scottrade stock costumer sign in and also to open new Scottrade trade account