Here we are going to show you the simple steps that you need to take in order to successfully and easily complete your my Verizon Email Login account using your computer laptop or a mobile phone device. To log in to your my Verizon Webmail account to retrieve and send emails from your PC or mobile phone.
Just like our normal way of tutoring people on online email login procedures for example Yahoo mail login, Google mail login, Yandex mail sign in etc, apart from just how to sign in to your Verizon email account, we shall also give you full Verizon email registration guide, plus solutions to common Verizon email login problems.
About Verizon Webmail Sign in
The Verizon Email service is a free webmail service offered by Verizon Communications, one of the largest telecommunications companies in the world. The company itself provides cable television, digital television, broadband and fixed-line internet services and Verizon’s email service is offered to its internet subscribers.
Early in 2017, Verizon Communications announced they were getting out of the email business and effectively closed the service down. However, it is still possible to utilize existing Verizon webmail accounts, as customers have been given the option of retaining their address and migrating to AOL Mail.
How to Register For a My Verizon Account?
Existing Verizon customers can create a My Verizon account, which allows you to manage your various Verizon services and access support all from the same place.
- To register for an account go to the Verizon homepage at https://www.verizon.com
- click on ‘Residential’, then click ‘Sign In/Register’ at the top of the page.
Select either the ‘Click Here to Get Started’ or ‘Register’ options and complete the form that follows.
- In order to verify that you are a current Verizon customer, you will need to provide either your telephone number, your email address, your order number, or your account number, as well as your ZIP or postal code.
Once you have done then
- Click ‘Continue’ and complete the remainder of the sign up process, entering your personal details and following the instructions provided on screen.
How to Log In to my Verizon Email Account | My Verizon Email Login
- Verizon email users can still sign in to their account using the main Verizon Webmail login page, which can be found at www.verizonwireless.com/my-verizon/
- From that screen, simply enter your User ID and password and then.
- Tick the box that says “Remember me” in order to be logged in automatically next time.
- Click the ‘Sign In’ button underneath.
The options for either keeping your Verizon address and migrating to AOL Mail, or downloading your emails, contacts and calendar information for use with another provider will be found once you successfully complete your My Verizon email login account. These two options will be presented on an ‘Email Service Notice’ page.
Assuming you choose the option to retain your email address and migrate to AOL Mail, you can then access your Verizon mail account from either https://webmail.verizon.com/ or from https://mail.aol.com/.
Why can’t I Sign In to My Verizon Email account?
It is important to stress that, if you have multiple email accounts with Verizon, each individual account will receive the ‘Email Service Notice’ about migrating to another email provider. The decision about what to do will, therefore, need to be made by signing into each account one-by-one and selecting your desired choice.
Remember that passwords for the My Verizon email login service are case sensitive, so upper and lower case letters need to be used in the right place. For this reason, it is important to make sure the CAPS LOCK feature on your computer keyboard is turned off.