This aspect of tutorial about how to logout of your Yahoo Mail account is very important because we have come to realize that lots of people face difficulties to log out Yahoo Mail inbox when they log in to their account especially when it is an Android mobile phone.
It is a very important that one sign out of Yahoo email account whenever you log in with a public computer or someone else device for better security of your Yahoo account if you’re not using Yahoo mail from your own devices as we have said earlier.
Meanwhile, if you know that you are the type that forgets easily, we suggest that you should not check ‘Stay signed in‘ box underneath the login button, the essence of that is to ensure that you are not automatically signed in to your account next time. this will save you the time you may need to logout of Yahoo mail after reading your emails.
A whole lot of people have been tracked down or their emails been hacked all just because they or you neglected or haven’t been privileged to learn how to logout of your Yahoo Mail account. So, signing out of Yahoo Mail account prevents Yahoo email accounts in such hazardous conditions.
Yahoo mail sign out is a routine procedure to sign off from your Yahoo account just so as to prevent any unwanted access to your account. And one way to avoid the trouble to sign out is to use the “Incognito mode” offered by most web browsers.
Yahoo Mail Sign Out of www.yahoomail.com Web page
If you did not uncheck the “Stay signed in” option, you can manually sign out of Yahoo mail account using the simple steps described below.
- In your Yahoo Inbox webpage, you’ll find your name (or the username that you have chosen for your Yahoo account) with an avatar or image at the top-right corner. Move your mouse over it.
- When you move your mouse to your name, In the drop-down menu, click on “Sign out“
Immediately, you click on the “Sign Out” button, your Yahoo mail logout will be completed successfully. Now if you logged in to your account with mobile, follow our step by step guide for safe Yahoo Mail sign out on mobile phone below.
Yahoo Mail Sign out from Yahoo Mobile Login
Below are the simple steps on how to logout of your Yahoo Mail Account on a mobile version of Yahoo in your mobile web browser both in Android and iOS:
- Click on the Menu icon at the top-left corner of your screen.
- Tap on your Name/email address.
- In the drop-down menu, select Sign Out option.
How to Logout of Your Yahoo Mail Account from Yahoo Mail App
- In the app tap on the Menu/Inbox icon at the top left corner of your screen.
- Scroll down and select Settings.
- Select Manage accounts
- Tap on the user image (or scroll left/right) of the respective email address to sign out from.
- Tap on Sign out option at the bottom of your screen.
- And, in the “Remove?” dialogue box that opens, tap on Continue button to remove your account.
Immediately, you click in the “Remove?” dialogue box that opens and tap on the Continue button, you’ll have completed Yahoo mail sign out an account. If you have any further question about Yahoo mail logout procedure, use the comment section below to drop it.