In this article we are going to take you through on how to create a Samsung account. You know already that just like a Google account, most of the advanced smartphone manufacturers prefers that you use their own user accounts in order to enjoy their full services.
When you sign up for a Samsung account, you will be able to access several important Samsung services which ordinarily you may be restricted from. Some of the services which you can access with Samsung account includes Samsung Apps, Samsung Dive, and other services the company promised to be available soon via Mobile, TV and Web.
In as much as our aim here is to take you through the simple steps to create a new Samsung account, you have to make sure that you have an existing Email address. You can Create a new Google Mail account or Yahoo email account if you don’t have any.
However, before you proceed to register a new Samsung account, you have to note that you can find a full list of Samsung’s services on the company’s official Services website.
READ ALSO: How To Root a new Android Mobile Phones
Benefits of New Samsung Account Sign Up
Though we have told you earlier that Samsung account registration give you access to a variety of Samsung-specific services, below are list of things you will be granted access.
- Samsung Galaxy apps
- AllShare Play (a multimedia management service)
- Find My Mobile (a service that allows you to locate, manage, and lock lost or stolen devices)
- Learning Hub (a download service for interactive educational content)
- Family Story (which allows you to share photos, events, and messages with family and friends) and
- ChatON (Samsung’s instant messaging service).
Apart from the above listed benefits, your Samsung account also gives you access to the Music Hub, Samsung’s online streaming service. Now lets see how to create a Samsung account.
Create a Samsung App Account
If you have your phone and wish to create your Samsung account, note that you can easily create a Samsung account via browser, Samsung Kies, or smartphone.
- Tap on the Samsung Account icon in your Apps screen to bring up the Sign-In screen shown here.
- Tap the link that says Create New Account
- Enter the correct data and tap Sign Up
How to Create a Samsung Account Online
If you’re using your computer, you can access the Samsung account registration form and complete the account setup process following the steps bellow. Read and accept the Terms of Service, and then click I Agree.
- Go to account.samsung.com/account/signUp
- Next, fill in the form with all of your relevant information, such as your Email ID, your first and last name, your preferred password, your date of birth etc.
- Once all of the fields are filled in, click “Continue“.
- Immediately you click on Continue, you will receive a confirmation email. Click the link to activate your account.
Now that you have successfully completed your free Samsung account sign up, you can now start to download any app and explore other Samsung services.
How To Download Samsung Apps
To download Samsung apps, you can proceed in one of two ways.
- The first method is to head to the Samsung Apps website at www.samsungapps.com/ and find your desired download.
- Select the type of device on which you’d like to install the application, and confirm.
- The app will download to your selected device.
You can also choose to download the app directly from your mobile phone by launching the Samsung Apps application and selecting your download.
Free Samsung Kies Download
Every Samsung user really needs to download Samsung Kies. It is a Samsung’s default software suite, which allows you to sync your Samsung phone with your PC.
It also provides direct access to the Samsung App Store. You can download Samsung Kies from our site here. Use the comment section bellow to reach us if you have any question regarding how to create a Samsung account.