Are you in search of the best and safest place where you can buy Australian Open 2018 tickets online? we are going to take you through on how to buy your Australian Open tickets easily if you don’t want to miss the most renowned annual event.
But before showing you how to but the 2018 Australian Open Tennis tickets, there will need to let you know some basic information about what Australian Open is all about. So just read through to first learn much about the event you want to attain.
About Australian Open Tennis Tournament
The Australian Open is a major tennis tournament held annually at Melbourne Park in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. The tournament is the first of the four Grand Slam tournaments. The other Grand Slams are the French Open, Wimbledon, and the U.S. Open Tennis.
Aside www.ticketcity.com, which is the official place to buy Australian Open tickets, TWS is also an Official Tour Operator for the 2018 Australian Open Tennis in Melbourne and offers a collection of perfectly planned travel packages with the best official tennis tickets. Here are few important ingredients which will make your Australia travel experience simply unforgettable.
Before now, that is around 1968, the Australian Open was called the Australian Championships and was an amateur event until the era of “open” tournaments began that year. The tournament was first played in 1905 as the Australian Championships, then as the Australian Championships in 1927, becoming the Australian Open in 1968.
Where to Buy 2018 Australian Open Ticket
There are plans in the works to replace the Rebound Ace surface at the Australian Open with a new surface less likely to cause injury or lead to unpredictable ball behavior from the intense heat often seen in Australia in January.
So as we show you below, TicketCity is the best place to go and buy the Australian Open tennis tickets for 2018 tournament. You can follow the steps below to obtain your tickets.
How to Buy Australian Open 2018 Tickets
- Go to https://www.ticketcity.com/tennis/australian-open
- Scan through the 2018 Australian Open Schedule and select the game that you would like to attend, or use the opponent or date filters beside the Australian Open ticket listings to find the perfect matchup.
- Click “Select” to reveal all available Australian Open tickets, the Rod Laver Arena interactive seating chart, ticket quantity, and ticket price filters. Use the ticket price filter, and ticket quantity filter to quickly refine your search to the available Australian Open tickets that are in your price range. You can also utilize the “eTickets Only” filter to find all Australian Open tickets that will be delivered electronically. The Rod Laver Arena interactive map can be employed to reveal all tickets available for a preferred section. Select the perfect tickets and click “Go” to proceed to checkout.
- Review the checkout page to ensure that the Australian Open tickets have been selected, and read through any ticket notes or delivery information. If everything looks correct, fill out the checkout information, and purchase your Australian Open Tickets!
Need help finding the right Australian Open Tickets? then you can contact TicketCity Sales and Service team are available 7 days a week at 1-800-918-2612.
Australian Open Travel Packages
Australian Open 2018. Melbourne, January 15- 28
2018 Australian Open Schedule Dates & Events
- January 16th-17th – Men’s and Women’s First Round
- January 18th-19th – Men’s and Women’s Second Round
- January 20th-21st – Men’s and Women’s Third Round
- January 22nd-23rd – Men’s and Women’s Fourth Round
- January 24th-25th – Men’s and Women’s Quarterfinals
- January 26th – Men’s Singles and Women’s Singles Semifinals
- January 27th – Mixed Doubles Semifinals, Women’s Doubles Final & Men’s Singles Semifinals
- January 28th – Women’s Singles Final & Men’s Doubles Final
- January 29th – Mixed Doubles Final & Men’s Singles Final
NOTE: You must have to follow the link given above for your safety and security. Meanwhile, if you have any question about the Australian Open 2018 and on how to Buy 2018 Australian Open Tickets Online, use the support number shown above.