In our previous article, we showed you how to register AOL mail account. And this time we are going to take you through on the few steps that you need to complete AOL mail login easily. You already knows that mail.aol.com login grants you access to your inbox, and you can also use AIM if you wish.
AOL is one of the most popular web based free email service provider. Millions of people all around the world has believed that AOL mail provides the best mail services around the world. As you create AOL email account, you will be assured of absolute security and user-friendly interface.
However, irrespective of it’s user-friendly interface sometime, users may have some primary issues to sign in to AOL mail. While sometimes, can’t sign into the web browser is one of the major problem.
READ ALSO: How To Create A Free YOPmail Account
Sometimes the challenge comes from the fact that you abandoned the account for long. this is why we normally advice that you should always make sure to sign in to AOL Mail at least once in a while to avoid deactivation.
AOL Mail Login | How To Sign AOL Email Account
- Visit mail.aol.com from your browser. (You can sign in AOL mail via desktop/tablet or mobile)
- At your top right hand side of your browser, you will see a page as shown above.
- Enter your AOL username and password in the respective boxes.
- Check on ‘Remember me’ option if you are using a personal device and don’t want to enter login credentials each time.
- Now Click “Sign in” and you will reach into AOL inbox.
Note that, if you are unable to complete your aol.com mail login successfully, check whether you are using correct password. If you forgot the password, then click on “Forgot Password” to get your AOL password reset.
AOL Email Account Login from Desktop App
You can also use the desktop app instead of a web browser to access login to AOL mail from your PC/Laptop. To complete that, follow the simple steps bellow.
- Download and install AOL desktop app. Make sure to have patience as it may take some time.
- Choose software settings you like by checking the corresponding check boxes and then click Continue.
- Review your settings and select the folder in which you want to install AOL Desktop app.
- After finishing those steps, click ‘Install Now’. After completion, this desktop app will run.
- Login with your AOL mail account.
2-step Verification for aol.com Sign in
It might interest you to know that using a password to login to AOL email is one step verification. While 2 step authentication uses the second layer of security. If you’ve enabled it, you need to enter the security code which you receive on your phone along with the regular password.
How to enable 2-step verification
- Visit i.aol.com and log in with your AOL account
- It might ask security question, answer it.
- You’ll reach into ‘Account setting’ page, scroll down to ‘Account Security’ and click ‘ Set up’.
- Get started > Enter code receiving number > Select text me or call me option > Enter the code and verify.
- You’ll get disable code. Print or save in someplace secure. This code is required if you lose or can’t get to your phone.
- Click ‘Turn on’. Now your 2-step verification is activated successfully.
We hope that this guides on AOL mail login was helpful? if yes. use the comment section bellow to drop your feedback with us as it helps us to serve you better.