Do you already have an Amazon Prime Video Uk login member account? Or that you are good at watch or streaming videos online, here we are going to take you through on how to create an Amazon Prime video account if you don’t have any and also how to access your Amazon prime video login member page if you have an account already.
So Amazon Prime video allows you to enjoy exclusive Amazon Originals as well as popular movies and TV shows. Introductory price of $5.99 $2.99 USD/month for your first six months. You have to note that you can cancel your membership anytime.
Amazon.com Prime Video Membership
Amazon Prime video account is a membership program that gives customers access to streaming video, music, e-books, free shipping and a variety of other Amazon.com-specific services and deals for $99 per year. Amazon Prime service is a no-brainer for those heavily invested in the Amazon ecosystem.
It is not in doubt that, Amazon Prime Video is one of the best place to go when it comes to streaming movies and TV shows to the big screen as well as mobile devices and computers, but when there is an issue such as Amazon.com Prime Video UK login not working or servers going down this can be a cause for concern.
So as such, Amazon Prime Video is the only place where you can watch Prime Original series like The Tick, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Jean-Claude Van Johnson, and The Last Tycoon.
How to watch Amazon Prime Instant Video on TV
Connecting your computer to your TV
The simplest way to connect your computer to your TV is with a High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) cable. You can get one from your local computer or electronics store, and they’re rather inexpensive. It looks like this:
- First, plug one end into your computer’s HDMI port.
- Then, plug the other end into an HDMI port on your TV, which looks like this:
- After you’re all plugged in, press a button on your TV or remote that says “Source” or “Input” to switch the source feed for your TV.
- When you select “HDMI“, your computer desktop should appear on the screen; if it doesn’t, try a different HDMI source (if your TV has more than one), or check your connections.
Note that you can Watch Amazon.com Prime video in two ways. The first is the old-fashioned way: use cables to connect your computer to your TV and mirror your computer’s screen onto your TV as shown above.
The other way is to install the Amazon Instant Video application on your smart TV, or a digital media player or video game console connected to your TV. Then, launch this application, login to your Amazon Prime Video account, and away you go!
Amazon Prime Video Login Member Page
To access your Amazon.com prime video account online is very simple, all you have to do is to follow the simple steps as shown below. So here is how to Sign in Amazon Prime video to connect Prime Video to your Amazon account so you can access Your Video Library, shop for videos, manage your video settings, and more
First, go to www.amazon.com/prime/video login page.
- Enter your Email (phone for mobile accounts)
- Enter your Amazon “Password” in the password field.
- Tick the box that says “Keep me signed in” if you are accessing your Amazon prime account with your personal computer.
- Finally, click on the “Sign in” button.
How to Sign Out Amazon.com Prime Movie Account
You can sign out Amazon prime video if you want to remove your device from your Amazon account, or to connect to a different account.
- To sign out from the Prime Video website:
- Go to your Amazon Prime Video Settings.
- Find your device under Registered Devices.
- Click the Deregister option next to it.
Remember that if you encounter any issue with your Amazon Prime Video Login Member, you can use Amazon.com customer service number to contact the customer care or better still use the comment section below to drop your question.